Sunday, December 10, 2017

Angel Tarot

Every morning I pull an Angel Tarot card from the Doreen Virtue deck. Today’s card was the Queen of Fire. This is what it said…
Queen of Fire Doreen Virtue Angel Tarot Cards
“Stretch your wings and fly!  Don’t underestimate yourself. Assert your independence and creativity.
Situation: Now is the time to stretch your wings and really fly. You’ve been underestimating yourself and your abilities. Believe in all that you can do and accomplish. You’ll naturally attract other people to assist you. Assert your independence and creativity.
People: A person with a magnetic personality who is good-natured and loves life. Someone with great self-confidence who is astonishingly well-rounded in terms of talents and skills. Attractive. Warm. Intelligent. Capable. Active. Convincing. Difficult to throw off guard.”
This card has come up for me many times and one time, literally came up everyday for a week straight! Hmm…Do you think they were trying to tell me something?
We know that we are capable, but sometimes that inner chatter tells us differently, doesn’t it?
One of my mentors told me, “Roe, rule number one… NEVER, EVER compare yourself to anyone else.” It’s so true and now I teach my student that very concept. Be you! Be confident in who you are! Don’t underestimate yourself!
I tell my students this quote by Henry Ford, “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t–you’re right.” I may say it a little different than that, but it means the same thing.
This card has reminded me that, I am worth it. I am good enough. I don’t need the reassurance from someone else to tell me that to change my mine. Although, it is nice to hear every once in a while, isn’t it? It said to “Stretch your wings and fly!  Don’t underestimate yourself. “Nike has it right I tell you…”Just do it!” So I , straightened myself up, dusted my self off. My partner, Zane and I, sat down and wrote what we would like to see us accomplish over the next 1, 3 and 5 years. Then we wrote what actions we would take to get there. I’m so excited now.
I believe everything is energy, including thought. If thought is energy, energy is movement and movement is action. So simply thinking something, IS action. Once you decide to do something, the Universe will conspire to assist you. I not only thought it, but I wrote it down. I’m stretching! It’s amazing how, once you take action, and the Universe starts to meet you, provide things, put things in your path, it seems effortless. That’s because you’re on the right path, it should be easy.
And one more quote just because… “Shoot for the moon, if you miss, at least you’re up there with the stars.” I don’t actually know who originally said this, other than a boss I had about 27 years ago, named Gene.
Now go be confident! Go be on fire! Shoot for the moon!
I love you all, now go change the world!
Chef Roe xx

https://imchefroe.wordpress.com/2014/11/15/queen-of-fire-my-card-for-today/

No comments: